Back pain is one of the most common and aggravating conditions in life and it takes a good daily regimen AND medicines to send it on its way. Luckily, these stretches and tips aren’t difficult to follow and using your prescription will make it a breeze! Find pleasure in a peaceful routine.
Stretch-1: 5-10 times
– Lie on your back with your knees bent so that your feet can rest flat on the floor.
– Grip the underside of your thighs with your hands.
– Pull your legs to your chest, or as close as you comfortably can.
– Hold this stretch for 15 seconds before returning to a resting position.
Stretch-2: 10 times
– Lie on your stomach, supporting your upper body with your elbows and forearms.
– Stretch your elbows and arms so that your back is extended and stretching.
– Hold at a gentle stretch for 15-20 seconds before returning to a rest.
– Start the same as Stretch-1: flat on your back, legs bent with feet flat against the ground.
– Lift your upper back off the ground using your abdominal muscles.
– Hold for a long 10 seconds if you can, then gently lower yourself back down.
Stretch-4: Until tired
– Sit in a chair, feet resting flat on the floor.
– Bend the back and neck until your chest rests again your thighs.
– Hold for 10 seconds before returning to the initial position. You should feel the stretch.
Posture might be the most important thing for backs. Short of walking around with a yard-stick in the back of your trousers, here is what you can do to fix your back.
When standing, hold your chest high, shoulders back (not tense), abs and butt tight, with your feet an even distance apart and sharing the weight. Your head should be looked straight ahead and your knees should never lock.
When sitting, rest your feet flat on the floor, back flat against the chair, chin tucked in a bit, shoulders relaxed, and back straight. Try to imagine a line shooting from your neck and head directly to the ceiling. It might help to cushion your lower back also.
What to Eat and Drink
There are some basic principles when deciding what to eat. High protein, high fiber, and high in minerals like magnesium, iron, and copper. With that in mind, here are some perfect foods for sufferers of back pain:
– Nuts, specifically Almonds and Pecans
– Soy Beans and Tofu
– Spinach, which is better for you cooked
You should also take a multivitamin.
Doing these stretches and taking good care of your back is really hard to do when your have near crippling pain preventing you from even thinking straight, never mind standing or sitting straight. That’s why so many people turn to Carisoprodol to ease their pain. It’s important to remember that you have to keep working at it once you’re on Carisoprodol in order to keep back pain at bay. And take it easy. You can’t be on Carisoprodol forever, but you can make your back feel at peace.
Amanda Patterson is a professional journalist who has years of experience in highlighting numerous topics and has worked with site like http://www.pricedremedy.com/daily-regimen-with-carisoprodol.html to bring people all around the world a better understanding of things.