Excel 81 mg Aspirin for Dogs is a safe and effective solution for dogs battling with aches or pains. These tablets have anti-inflammatory properties, making them ideal for dogs with arthritis and joint problems and especially helpful for dogs recovering from surgery. Each tablet has a safe coating on the outside, so it’s gentle on your pet’s stomach and can provide temporary pain relief whenever he needs it most. Ask your vet before use if your dog has asthma, ulcers or stomach bleeding, stomach problems such as heart burn, upset stomach or stomach pain. Helps alleviate pain inflammation and stiffness associated with arthritis and joint problems.Excel Enteric Coated Aspirin, provides safe and effective pain relief for dogs. The Enteric coated formula helps to protect the stomach while the aspirin helps alleviate pain, inflammation and stiffness associated with arthritis and joint problems.Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Feeding Instructions: Give medication within 30 minutes after the dog has ingested 1/3 its daily amount of food. Give 1 tablet per 15 lbs of body weight 2 times per day. Tablet should be swallowed, not chewed. Do not give to dogs under 15 lbs of body weight. Ingredients :Active Ingredient (Per Tablet): Aspirin 81 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow #10 (Al-Lakes), Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Starch, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, and Traces of Other Inactive Ingredients. Each Package Contains 1 Excel Aspirin for Dogs 120 Tablets. Pictures may be magnified to show detail. For further information on size, color, conditions please refer to the item description or please ask a question before buying.
- Excel Aspirin for Dogs is Ideal for Dogs with Arthritis and Joint Problems. Each Package Contains 1 Excel Aspirin for Dogs 120 Tablets.
- Provides Temporary Pain Relief Administer as Needed Great for Dogs All Stages Recovering from Surgery.
- Have Anti-Inflammatory Properties That are Ideal for Arthritis and Joint Problems. Coated Tablets are Gentle on Your Pet’s Stomach for Smooth Digestion.
- Safe and Effective Solution for Dogs Suffering with Aches and Pains. Enteric Coated Formula Helps to Protect The Stomach. Not for Use in Cats.
- Give Medication Within 30 Minutes After The Dog Has Ingested 1/3 İts Daily Amount of Food. Give 1 Tablet Per 15 Lbs of Body Weight 2 Times Per Day. Tablet Should Be Swallowed Not Chewed. Do Not Give to Dogs Under 15 Lbs of Body Weight.